Thursday

Your Questions Answered – Learn Any Skill Faster

Hello Lovely Readers:

I've received several questions about the pilot of the course, "Learn Any Skill Faster and Better: How to Learn to Code, Play the Piano, Lift Weights, Speak French, Draw, Or Anything Else", so I wanted to answer them here before enrollment for the pilot course closes at 10:30 a.m. ET on Friday.

Q: For how long will I have access to the course?

A: How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you'll have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like.

Q: I understand this is a pilot of the course. If I enroll in the pilot, will I have access to any future course updates?

A: Absolutely! You'll have access to any updates that I make to the course, for free.

Q: Will I be able to access/retrieve the course material from my cellphone?

A: Yes. The course material will be available for you to access across any and all devices you own. You'll be able to learn when and where you want.

Q: How much material comes with this course?

A: This course includes:

  • 10 Hours of On-Demand Video
  • Actionable Worksheets – Each section of the course comes with a worksheet so you can immediately apply everything you learn.
  • Transcripts of each video.
  • Bonuses: 5 filled out workbooks (showing you how I taught myself coding, French, piano, weightlifting, and drawing)

Q: What if something is unclear or I feel that I need some additional help?

A: Those who enroll in the pilot program will have full email access to me from July 8th (when I'll start dripping the course contents to you) to September 30th. You'll get all the help you need from me during that time.

Q: What if I don't find the course useful?

A: I want you to be happy with the course, so I offer a 30-day money back guarantee (the 30 days start to count from July 8th, when you'll start receiving the course content),

Q: What will I be able to do by the end of this course?

A: In a nutshell: you'll be able to learn new skills much faster and more efficiently than you're doing so now.

Q: Is this course really worth the price?

A: You tell me. What skills do you want to learn? What benefits will you gain if you learn those skills? Are those benefits worth more than the price of this course? If the answer is "yes", then the course is worth the price.

The Bottom Line

You could continue to struggle to learn the skills you need to apply for a new job, start a business, or live your best life. Or. . . you could follow along with my framework and get massive results in a matter of weeks.

Think about where you want to be by the end of the year. What skills do you need to get there? How will you learn those skills? I can show you.

Here's the link to enroll in the course: ENROLL IN THE COURSE

Sincerely,

Marelisa

P.S. If you have any questions about the course that I haven't answered, send me an email and I'll get back to you: marelisafabrega@gmail.com.

P.S.S. Remember: enrollment closes this Friday at 10:30 a.m. ET.



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Punta Paitilla, Panama, Panama 0864

No comments:

Post a Comment