Monday

Today's CBN Devotional 

Delight in God's Word with today's devotion.
Prayer   The 700 Club   Give   Contact  The Flame logo

June 24 Devotion & Scripture

A Strange Hawaiian Story

I'm telling myself that the tears starting to course down my face are tears of joy; but actually, they are because I miss her.

TODAY'S BIBLE VERSE

He said, "I came naked from my mother's womb, and I will be naked when I leave. The LORD gave me what I had, and the LORD has taken it away. Praise the name of the LORD!"
Job 1:21

Read or listen to Daily Bible Reading
Job 1-2
Acts 7:22-43

CBN MINISTRIES

CBN is a global nonprofit ministry that has been demonstrating the love of God and sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ through media evangelism and humanitarian aid for more than 55 years. Find out more...

No comments:

Post a Comment