Thursday

RE: Organic Growers

Hi,

 

I hope you are doing well,

 

I’m following up to check on my below mentioned previous email,

 

Please let me know your thoughts so, that I will send more information for your review.

 

Alissa

 

From: alissajohnson2586@gmail.com <alissajohnson2586@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2023 7:36 AM
To: kashebeauty.godsway@blogger.com
Subject: Organic Growers

 

 

 

Hi,

 

In this email, I might want to see if you'd be keen on gaining a updated email list of “Agriculture Production Crops , Nurseries and Organic Growers across USA”?

 

Interested? let us know your exact target audience along with target geographical Location that you are trying to reach.

 

So that we can provide more information like counts, pricing, few samples and other details.

 

Your quick note will be greatly appreciated.

 

Regards,

Alissa Johnson

Sr. Marketing Executive

 

Note:-We value your privacy, therefore kindly reply with the subject "Remove" if you do not want to receive any more emails from us.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment