Thursday

Today's CBN Devotional 

Delight in God's Word with today's devotion.
Prayer   The 700 Club   Give   Contact  The Flame logo

August 01 Devotion & Scripture

No Expiration Date

Adversity had rusted my soul, dented my confidence, and scratched at my sense of purpose. Worn out, I was a candidate for the emotional junkyard.

TODAY'S BIBLE VERSE

But as for me, I will sing about your power. Each morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love. For you have been my refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress.
Psalms 59:16

Read or listen to Daily Bible Reading
Psalms 57-59
Romans 4

CBN MINISTRIES

CBN is a global nonprofit ministry that has been demonstrating the love of God and sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ through media evangelism and humanitarian aid for more than 55 years. Find out more...

No comments:

Post a Comment