Tuesday

Today's CBN Devotional 

Delight in God's Word with today's devotion.
Prayer   The 700 Club   Give   Contact  The Flame logo

May 14 Devotion & Scripture

You Are Invited to Pray

For 80 minutes, my life would be guided by the hands of a captain I did not know, nor knew me. I was not relaxed. I was afraid.

TODAY'S BIBLE VERSE

"Remember, O LORD, how I have always been faithful to you and have served you single-mindedly, always doing what pleases you." Then he broke down and wept bitterly.
2 Kings 20:3

Read or listen to Daily Bible Reading
2 Kings 19-21
John 4:1-30

CBN MINISTRIES

CBN is a global nonprofit ministry that has been demonstrating the love of God and sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ through media evangelism and humanitarian aid for more than 55 years. Find out more...

No comments:

Post a Comment