Monday

RE: Info of Nurseries, Garden Center, and Organic Growers

Good Day,

 

I trust you had an opportunity to review the email I sent earlier. I would greatly appreciate hearing your thoughts on it.

 

Looking forward to your response!

 

Thank you,

Rita

 

 

From: ritatraver9@gmail.com <ritatraver9@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2024 8:34 AM
To: kashebeauty.godsway@blogger.com
Subject: Info of Nurseries, Garden Center, and Organic Growers

 

 

 

Hi there.

 

Would you like to get a current email directory that includes every one of the USA's "Nurseries, Garden Centers, and Organic Growers"?

 

Could you let me know about how you feel so that we can send you extra details, including counts, prices, and a few more details for you to review?

 

We additionally sell customized corporate email lists based on your target criteria.

 

I am waiting on your reply.

 

Regards,

Rita

Sr. Marketing Executive

 

No comments:

Post a Comment